What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including email address, postal address and phone number.
3. Demographic information such as postcode.
Note: We do not ask for credit card numbers or bank account details. These are the details that will be filled by you directly at the payment gateway on the respective bank's site.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
1. We will never sell or lease your personal information to third parties. 2. If you believe that any information we are holding on you, is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at the stated address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.